XRAY NT1 2016 Spec 2016 Updates:
• Chassis:The NT1 chassis has been re-designed to suit the up to date 2-speed layshaft rear bulkheads throughout the chassis, for better and more precise placement.
• Aluminum Rear 2-Speed Shaft Bulkheads: The two-speed layshaft rear bulkheads are CNC-machined from premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum and re-designed to suit inside of the chassis, for better and more precise placement.
• Aluminum Front Upper Clamps: The CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum upper clamps were re-designed for improved flex adjustment of the front suspension to give you the lightest & strongest beef up framework for the car.
• Updated Engine Mounts:The up to date engine mounts are a part of the Multi-Flex system. Softer generates more traction, stiffer generates less traction.
• Updated Steering Block Aluminum Extensions: The aluminum steering block extensions are CNC-machined from premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum and increase durability for unmatched lifespan.
• Updated Front Flex Suspension Improvement: The front suspension features the unique Multi-Flex system that permits you to easily adapt the car to particular track conditions and tires used.
• Updated Rear Flex Suspension Improvement:The rear suspension design features Multi-Flex adjustment to conform the handling of the car to particular track conditions and tires used.
Needed to Complete:
• Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
• Steering & throttle servos
• Engine & exhaust
• Starter box & battery
• Receiver battery
• Glowplug igniter
• Battery charger
• 200mm 1/10-scale body & paint
• Wheels, tires & glue
• Air filter & oil
• Medium-grade threadlock
• Quite a lot of tools for tuning & assembly