Any terrain, any conditions, any time-the SCX10 C/R Edition was designed to tackle anything off-roading has to offer. A tough suspension, 27T motor and tons of protective features help the SCX10 deliver performance even in the most rugged environments around. And let’s not omit the amazing hop-ups included in the Jeep Wrangler from Rigid Industries, like a scale light bar with working LEDs! Drop in a battery of your choice and you’re ready to take the back roads by storm.
The Axial 1/10 SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler features:
- Metal-frame chassis – Realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held along side all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces support chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain.
- Rigid Industries light bars – Where other vehicles give you just the tubs, the C/R Edition SCX10 gives you the entire package: an E-Series light bar, twin Dually lights and ten forward-facing white LEDs.
- WB8 Wild Boar Driveshafts – Deliver efficient, friction-free movement. The joint housing is full-metal construction for extra durability.
- AX-3 radio – The included AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter is a two channel, pistol grip radio with servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine-tuning steering and throttle centers.
- AE-2 ESC with drag brake – The Axial AE-2 ESC was developed in partnership with Castle Creations and features LiPo cutoff, drag brake for tough crawling situations, a Tamiya style plug connector and is programmable via Castle Link (Castle Link not included).
- 1.9 BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX Tires – In the full-size offroad world, they are the winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined (Race spec tire, Years 2004 through 2008). The Axial version captures the same aggressive look you’ve been waiting for in Trail/Comp sticky R35 compound.
- Metal-gear TSX45 servos – Rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
- Poison Spyder Rock Brawler bumper – Officially Licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper adds realism and functionality. The bumper features functional D-Rings for realistic recoveries, mounting holes for LED lights and an excellent approach angle to tackle extreme terrain.
- Rear bumper with swing-out spare carrier – The Poison Spyder Rock Brawler rear bumper includes a realistic swing out tire carrier and quick release spinner for mounting the spare tire, two hooks for connecting D Rings and two holes for LED lights (LED lights not included – optional AX24257 Simple LED Controller sold one by one).
- Poison Spyder Crusher flares – Offroading puts your vehicle right in the course of conditions where durability matters most. The Poison Spyder Crusher Flares help protect the body from impacts and they’re designed for additional tire clearance and an aggressive look.
- 4-Link suspension – The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. It also helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- Axles – The axles have been designed with many features that don’t seem to be available from other products on the market. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand-up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start, a high-tolerance sintered diff locker is included Along side hardened axle shafts.
- Transmission – Designed to place the weight of the motor as low as imaginable to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The ultra compact transmission doesn’t compromise performance because it also allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 all the way up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices which allow for super high speed or to competition level crawling speed.
- Rock sliders – Just like the real thing, our rock sliders help reduce body damage by allowing you to slide off rock obstacles. Along side the plastic bottom skid plate, these three act as a guide to maneuver your vehicle over difficult terrain to help prevent your truck from getting hung up.
- Protective radio box – The sealed radio box keeps your receiver secure from the elements.
- Adjustable coilover shocks – The shocks on the SCX10 feature dual rate springs which help deliver maximum off-road performance. They are oil filled shocks which let you tune the dampening rate. Shock hoops on the SCX10 frame allow for multiple shock positions for tunable performance. There’s also coilover shock reservoirs for realistic scale looks.
Requires: 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo pack, charger & (4) “AA” batteries
Any terrain, any conditions, any time-the SCX10 C/R Edition was designed to tackle anything off-roading has to offer.
WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts deliver efficient, friction-free movement. The joint housing is full-metal construction for extra durability.
The Axial 27T motor supplies plenty of power for high speed trail runs or powering over obstacles.
The 2-channel transmitter features servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine-tuning steering and throttle centers.
Includes CRC body with extra decals, metal-frame chassis, radio, light bars with LEDs, motor, ESC, and servos.