Gerber Infant Formula – Extensive HA Powder
Gerber Extensive HA is a hypoallergenic formula designed to fulfill the nutritional needs of babies with cow’s milk protein allergy. If your baby is suspected of having CMPA or diagnosed with CMPA your baby’s doctor may recommend changing from a routine formula to a hypoallergenic infant formula.
Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 Months
- GERBER EXTENSIVE HATM has been clinically proven to be hypoallergenic.
- It is made with 100% whey, a top quality whey protein, extensively broken down designed to be well tolerated.
- GERBER EXTENSIVE HATM is the one hypoallergenic formula to feature B. lactis, a probiotic very similar to the ones found in breast milk to fortify digestive health.
- Babies with cow’s milk protein allergy have been shown to have a different gut flora than babies without cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Feeding infants diagnosed with CMPA, an extensively hydrolyzed formula with the probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis has been shown to assist promote a balanced gut flora.
- GERBER EXTENSIVE HATM has a unique oil blend made with expert really helpful DHA for brain and eye development and Medium chain triglycerides (MCT), fatty acids which might be well absorbed.
- It has all vitamins and minerals to fortify baby’s growth.